all I really want in life is a weeaboo vs anglophile death match
IN THIS CORNER, ORIENTALISM AND BUTCHERED JAPANESE!
AND IN THIS CORNER, BRITISH IMPERIALISM AND BENDYDICK CUMMERBUND!
WEEABOO VS. TEABOO.
ONLY ONE CULTURAL FETISH MAY LEAVE.
#The Outcome: Black Butler
SLIGHTLY BETTER PHOTOS OF SNOOTS
The little bee retreated back into its egg but gosh look at them.♥
What is collaring?
Different collars have different meanings. When you hear “collaring”, you tend to think of the ownership (mentioned below) but there are other ties when collars may be worn:
- Play collar - These collars are very commonly worn during scenes and tend to have no significant meaning behind them.
- Protection collar - This is when a Dom wants to show that a submissive is protected and is commonly used in dungeons or kinky house parties. This lets other Doms know that while this sub is not owned, they are not are free to touch or approach.
- Consideration collar- This is one of the first steps in showing advancement in a D/s dynamic. It signifies that the submissive is being considered for a long term relationship or ownership, however, it is normally worn for an agreed on amount of time and can be revoked.
- Training collar - This type of collar shows that a submissiev is currently being trained by a Dom.
- Ownership collar - This is not to be taken lightly, it is the equivalent of giving/receiving an engagement ring and shows that the submissive is owned.
Types of collars:
- Dog collars
- Leather collars
- Ribbon collars
- Metal collars
- Discreet/day collars
- Bracelet or anklet collars
Where to buy collars?
Collars can be bought at local dungeons by vendors and crafters. You can also find those same people on Fetlife through meets, munches, and networking. However, you can buy collars online as well.
A very nice little breakdown.
To be collared….
In Light Of The New 50 Shades of Grey Trailer
E.L. James knows as much about BDSM as she would have found in a five minute Google search, which is to say that she knows precisely jack shit.
50 Shades of Grey does not depict a realistic kinky relationship, nor does it depict a healthy relationship of either the kinky or vanilla variety.
It is a Twilight fanfic, and has all the elements of Edward and Bella’s abusive relationship with kink added for extra flavor. Just as Edward and Bella are not a healthy or realistic couple, neither are Christian Grey and Anastasia Steele.
Christian Grey is an abuser who manipulates a young woman with zero knowledge of BDSM into a relationship with him. He knows she is ignorant of what a healthy BDSM relationship looks like, and uses this to:
- ignore and override her attempts at negotiation,
- play without a safeword (since she doesn’t know that they exist),
- create a false dichotomy of “either we’re kinky my way or we just don’t have sex at all,”
- threaten and stalk her,
- rape her,
- prevent her from discussing her relationship with anyone other than him,
- and control aspects of her personal life, including what car she drives, what medications she takes, and how she spends her free time.
This is not BDSM. This is not sexy. This is abuse.
Using 50 Shades as your basis for how a kinky relationship works (for critical or practical purposes) is like treating Titanic: The Legend Goes On as a historical documentary. Don’t do it.
ultra mega grouchy characters that are only soft around their significant others (●´ω｀●)
i hate it when u stop being friends w someone or u break up w someone cos uve got all this information about them like at the back of ur mind like their birthday or their favorite game or whatever, and even years later things will come up and you’ll think about that person and its like. oh. and it never really Stops
this would literally ruin people’s lives
Happy 413 everyone :3
➸ gets into a cab only to find someone else already inside AU
➸ out walking their dog who starts chasing after the other person’s dog AU
➸ cat/dog runs away and other person finds it AU
➸ mistaken identity AU
➸ pen pals AU
➸ sit next to each other in orchestra AU
➸ partners in (literal) crime AU (theft? fraud? hacking? murder?)
➸ partners in dance class AU
➸ trapped on a deserted island together AU
➸ wizard AU where one accidentally apparates into the wrong house
➸ protester and police officer AU
➸ lab partners AU
➸ new neighbors AU
➸ one’s blind and falls in love with the other’s voice AU
➸ hair stylist/make up artist and actor/model AU
➸ bffs when they were little but one moved away and they run into each other again AU
➸ mailman(/woman) and person who receives a lot of mail AU
➸ private detective and client AU
➸ archaeologist AU
➸ paramedic AU
➸ runaway royalty and confused commoner AU
➸ android and human AU
➸ ghosts in love AU
➸ go to the same support group AU
➸ just keep running into each other everywhere AU
➸ orchestra player/pianist and concertgoer AU
➸ younger siblings are best friends AU
➸ photographer and model AU
➸ writer and editor AU
➸ immortal and non-immortal AU
➸ screenwriter and director AU
➸ greek god and roman counterpart AU
➸ ALL OF THE AUS
making a mutual after months of trying
GOD DAMMIT MUM WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THIS TO ME
Poor Lin Beifong suffers the life of Toph’s horrible mum jokes. Forever. Well, I mean, I guess she had to learn from somewhere, right? Toph is still probably the best dad though.
Alright guys listen up!
The Newton County animal shelter in Indiana is going to be shut down.
Why is this such a big deal? Because It’s a no kill shelter.
Newton County does not want to fund a no kill shelter anymore.
The dogs in there have until August 1st, until they are killed.
So people need to adopt them, or help fund it, and get it to $3000.